Equine Books, Scientific Papers, and Websites
Classical Riding Books
BioMechanical Riding & Dressage – a rider’s atlas by Nancy Nicholson PhD, published by Zip Publishing, Columbus, Ohio
Dressage Principles based on Biomechanics by Dr. Thomas Ritter published by Cadmos Publishing Limited, Richmond, UK
Balancing Act – The Horse in Sport – an Irreconcilable Conflict? by Dr. Gerd Heuschmann (author of Tug of War), published by Wu Wei Verlag, Schondorf Germany, english translation Trafalgar Square Books
The Gymnasium of the Horse by Gustav Steinbrecht published by Xenophon Press, Franktown, VA
Compassionate Training for Today’s Sport Horse – Biomechanics in Four Dimensions by Karin Leibbrandt, DVM, published by Maarten Beernink, Het Boekenschap
The Art of Classical Horsemanship by Egon von Neindorff, published by Cadmos Verlag GmbH, Brunsbek, Germany, 2009 copyright, Cadmos Books, UK
Truths and Misconceptions in Dressage 2nd ed. by Dr. HLM van Schaik published by JA Allen & Co. Ltd. London, England
Give Your Horse a Chance
Rider or Horseman
- ‘Training the Horse in Hand’ – Alfons J. Dietz
- ‘Schooling Horse In-Hand’ – Richard Hinrichs
- ‘The Complete Training of Horse and Rider’ – Alois Podhajsky
- ‘My horses, my teachers’ – Alois Podhajsky
- ‘The Riding Teacher’ – Alois Podhajsky
- ‘The Simplicity of Dressage’ – Johann Hinnemann and Coby van Baalen
- ‘Dressage for the 21st Century’ – Paul Belasik
- ‘Exploring dressage Technique’ – Paul Belasik
- ‘Riding Towards the Light’ – Paul Belasik
- ‘The Songs of Horses’ – Paul Belasik
- ‘Work books from the Spanish Riding School’ – Charles Harris
- ‘Dressage in Lightness’ – Sylvia Loch
- ‘The Principles of Riding’ – The German F.N.
- ‘Advanced Techniques of Riding – The German F.N.
- ‘Dressage Formula’ – Erik F Herbermann
- ‘A Horsemans Notebook’ – Erik F Herbermann
- ‘Dressage in Harmony’ – Walter Zettl
- ‘Principles of Dressage’ – Brigadier General Kurt Albrecht
- ‘Piaffe and Passage’ – General Decarpentry
- ‘Horses are made to be horses’ – Franz Mairinger
- ‘School of Horsemanship’ – Francois Robichon de la Gueriniere
- ‘Reflections of an Equestrian Art’ – Nuno Oliveira
- ‘The Maneige Royal’ – Pluvinel
- ‘School of Horsemanship’ – Egon von Neindorff
- ‘The Art of Classical Dressage’ – Arthur Kottas (comes in 7 parts)
- ‘Classical Dressage’ – Philippe Karl (comes in 4 parts)
Anatomy and Energy Books
Anatomy of the Horse – An Illustrated Text 4th ed. by Klaus-Dieter Budras, WO Sack, Sabine Röck, published by Schlütersche BmbH & Co. KG, Verlag and Druckerei, Hans-Böckler-Allee, Hannover Germany
Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy – The Horse by Raymond Ashdown and Stanley Done, published by JB Lippincott Co./Gower Medical Publishing
Horse Anatomy – A Pictorial Approach to Equine Structure, 2nd ed. by Peter Goody, published by JA Allen, London, England.
Anatomy of the Equine By using a variety of modalities to learn the anatomy of horses including carefully dissecting, diligently photographing and then identifying all of the structures; this allows us to visualize and understand the inter-relationship between the structures.
The Merck Veterinary Manual Thousands of topics in all veterinary fields.
“EMFs are invisible areas of energy, also known as RADIATION. Magnetic fields from Wi-Fi passes through most materials, including the DNA cells of all living creatures. WiFi is EVERYWHERE and NO ONE truly has ANY idea of what this cumulative effect will have on life on Earth.”https://secretsynergystones.com/scientific-research
HeartMath Institute – Adding heart translates into increased care and genuine connection with others and harmonizes the resistance between our own mind and heart. Adding heart is especially about practicing kindness and compassion, along with forgiveness and latitude in our interactions. Adding heart increases the love flowing through our system, which can play a large part in solving the collective challenges of these transitional times.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden – A line of nutritionally powerful vegetable powders: perennial greens, kale, Swiss chard, leek, squash, blends and salts. The powders’ nutritional power derives from how they’re grown, processed and stored. Dr. Cowan’s Garden is a family-run business; his wife and two sons have significant roles within the company. 10% off coupon
DrAxe.com – founded by Dr. Josh Axe is one the top natural health websites in the world today. Its main topics include nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, home DIY remedies and trending health news. His website includes a group of credentialed editors, writers and a Medical Review Board. He has also been a resource for many professional athletes.
ION-Biome – Intelligence of Nature: supplement restoring the lining and function of your gut
Dr. Joe Dispenza – As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities.
American Horse Publications – Promoting Excellence in Equine Media since 1970
Academia – discover more research
Elsevier – Empowering Knowledge TM
PubMed – NCBI PubMed is a free resource supporting the search and retrieval of biomedical and life sciences literature with the aim of improving health–both globally and personally. The PubMed database contains more than 30 million citations and abstracts of biomedical literature. It does not include full-text journal articles; however, links to the full text are often present when available from other sources, such as the publisher’s website or PubMed Central (PMC). Available to the public online since 1996, PubMed was developed and is maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), located at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Apps and software
- Visible Body – Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 – app
- Academia app for researchers
- Ulysses – versatile writing app
- Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher – effective and powerful software for vector and raster rendering, photo filters and tools, and publishing layouts
- Blender – 3D and animation software